Quiet Time

>> 12.29.2009

All is quiet on the Liam front. We are simply awaiting his Thursday morning test results which will let us know if his CRP levels are low enough for him to come home. If they are, he will be joining us that afternoon!

I am heading down to Georgia to spend some time with my dear McKenzie and stay the night with my parents. It will [hopefully] be the last time I can just up and go to Georgia. Soon... life will revolve around one very little man with one very big personality....

and an appetite to match!

4 comments:

Becky December 29, 2009 at 11:05 AM  

we have a shot like this of isaac, its so fun to compare and see him now holding onto his big 9oz playtex ventaires!! I'm crossing my fingers for you.

Vanessa Washburn December 29, 2009 at 1:09 PM  

I'm glad to hear your little ladies man will likely be home soon.

Meg December 29, 2009 at 1:54 PM  

that is the cutest little face i have ever seen! best of luck on thurs!!

Amber December 29, 2009 at 3:57 PM  

Again... wonderful pictures. He is adorable.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP