Gobble.Gobble.

>> 11.26.2009

Thanksgiving, after all, is a word of action.
W.J. Cameron

Oh, happy day of gluttony! Wait... you mean there is a meaning behind this day besides gorging oneself on massive quantities of food- turkey and stuffing and pie, oh my!- and then propelling your massive body forward onto the nearest soft surface to watch large men in tight pants give each other concussions over an oddly shaped ball? WHY DIDN'T ANYBODY TELL ME!?!

We have a lot to be thankful for this holiday. A lot, a lot. So much that it would take a thousand words... so... you know what they say about pictures. Here are the things I am most grateful for:

Liam Eliot- my sweet little button [now weighing 2 lbs 15 oz; breathing easy and growing like a weed- well, a very cute weed... maybe a dandelion or something]

We have our own little turkey this Thanksgiving.
And apparently our little turkey is already a great, big ham!
[Another thing to be grateful for. I occasionally get lonely in my hamming. It will be nice to have the company. I don't know how many times I heard my dad say, "Put that tongue away before I rip it off!" Huh... Wow... that is... really violent- I never thought about how violent that was before. You know what, Liam? You stick that tongue out! Wiggle it around a little. Enjoy life! ]




And finally...My boys. I am very, very, very grateful for my boys.



Happy Thanksgiving from the Haddock Clan!

4 comments:

Becky November 26, 2009 at 12:10 PM  

Happy Thanksgiving Michelle! I hope you and your family have a great day. Liam has the most beautiful eyes! He will be home soon.

Unknown November 27, 2009 at 10:24 AM  

What a great family pic! Happy Belated Thanksgving!

MeWoodward November 27, 2009 at 1:47 PM  

Awe. I LOVE the family photo!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP