Words? What Words?

>> 11.25.2009

I don't generally subscribe to "Wordless Wednesday" on account of I like to talk to much... and because whenever Wednesday rolls around I get so disappointed because I know that most of the blogs I follow will be lacking in the witty banter and words of wisdom I so enjoy and look forward to. I confess: I do not like Wordless Wednesday. Don't hate me, internet.

However, today... I am holed up in the library working on a massive paper that is due... oh, a week ago or so... and cannot [cannot, cannot, cannot] waste the many minutes [ok, HOURS] I usually do on browsing/blogging/messaging/etc. I MUST FOCUS! On Robert Lowell and his gosh-darn confessional antics. Also.. there is not much to update you on in the way of Liam- nothing is changing today. He is still doing quite well. So.. I will cocede just this once to participate in Wordless Wednesday- although.. I suppose I have already broken the rules with this rather long, rambling introduction.

I am going to share with you one of the first pictures ever taken of me and my love:

2007.

I could stand to lose a few pounds and Ryan could stand to gain a few, Mr. Bones. But.. man.. was life simple. We had just found each other and had no idea what craziness was in store for us yet. In just a few weeks, life would start to get messy- and sometimes I would wonder what I had gotten myself into. We have yet to get ourselves cleaned up. It has been one thing after another after another... and there are times we just look at each other and wonder when we will get a break. But... I love my messy life with Ryan. I wouldn't trade it for anything.

5 comments:

Julia November 25, 2009 at 12:53 PM  

You're so cute and before I scrolled down and saw the photo caption I thought you looked like a dark haired reese witherspoon in the picture so when I read lose a few pounds I smiled - You are so pretty!

Unknown November 25, 2009 at 1:21 PM  

I have never taken to heart the actual wordlessness of wordless wednesday. I mean, come on, is there truly any way for bloggers to not speak?? It just goes against nature. :)

Cheers to living an adventure! I must say God has entrusted you with a great one, and you're doing very well with it. I applaud you. :)

Tristan! November 26, 2009 at 12:15 AM  

I love this picture of the two of you! I'm glad Liam is doing well!

Mommy Boots (formerly KarmaPearl) November 26, 2009 at 8:29 AM  

I'll admit, it's hard for me to do Wordless Wednesday. An entire day with just one blog post that's nothing but a picture.. But I force myself to do it; it's an exercise in self-control and I remind myself that it just leaves me with more to say another day. ;)

That's a cute picture of you guys.

Lindsey November 26, 2009 at 10:22 AM  

Such a sweet sweet picture!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP