Nana and Pop

>> 12.14.2009

Never have children, only grandchildren.
Gore Vidal



Nana and Pop have been just itching to get their hands on Liam. They made it up here in lightning speed when I told them the day had come!

Mama, Nana and Liam.
(in case you are curious about the gown- My Mother, The Nurse insisted on wearing it.)

She made Pop wear one too!
I hope Liam will feel the same warm, comforting familiarity from my father's hands as I do.
They also took an updated Haddock family photo.
I am not entirely sure what is up with me... but my boys are both looking so handsome!

And just for fun..


An example of what flash does on a skin tone commonly referred to as DEATH. [And just so you know... I even toned this down quite a bit just so it wouldn't blind you or short out your screen. Your welcome.]

Oh, Sigh. Between Ryan and I... our poor child is practically going to be a vampire. You know... hopefully without all the fangs, coffins, blood-sucking... or lifeless dialogue and co-dependant relationships. [That was a not so subtle Twilight dig.. just in case you didn't pick up on it.]

Next post coming to you from the proud owner of a B.A. in English! Wish me luck! [For a klutz like me, walking across the stage to receive a diploma in front of thousands of people... in HEELS.... is pretty much the stuff my nightmares are made of. Eek.]

3 comments:

Unknown December 15, 2009 at 6:05 AM  

What great family pics and I so knew you were gonna get it all done with school!

I am super impressed by you. :) You made it through classes while pregnant, which is not even easy, then you've dealt so well with Liam's early arrival, jumping straight into mommyhood, and now you'r little man is breastfeeding, way to go Liam! And, now you'll be walking...congrats. I know it feels good. :)

Mommy Boots (formerly KarmaPearl) December 15, 2009 at 3:20 PM  

These pictures are fab. He is so cute. And I'm super excited for your graduating!

Also, I gave you a blog award.
http://ttcgreen.blogspot.com/2009/12/another-blog-award-for-yours-truly.html

Catie December 16, 2009 at 1:57 AM  

You're such a pretty mom!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP