I Shall Return

>> 12.14.2009

I know. I know. I am a bad, bad blogger- my posts have been terribly inconsistent lately. But it is all for an AWFULLY good cause:

I GRADUATED...
or... I will be graduating- tomorrow morning at 10:00 a.m.
I made it!

This year I have gleaned the titles of:
Wife
Homeowner

Mama
and now.. COLLEGE GRADUATE!

Seriously, it's time for a break.
No. Seriously.

I will back with your regularly scheduled blog posts in the next couple of days. Liam is doing well- He has been breast-feeding quite enthusiastically the last couple of days. He is about 3 lbs, 8 oz.... and his PICC line has been removed which makes holding him much less intimidating. Nana and Pops held him for the first time last night (pictures soon) and Grams and Gramps will get their turn tonight. He is getting to be such a big boy! I cannot believe I will not be seeing him today or most of tomorrow. It is hurting my heart, but Ryan believes that I will regret it if I do not participate in the ceremony tomorrow... and he is probably right. I had to come down to Georgia to tie up some last loose ends and I miss him so much.

But, maybe one day Liam will be proud of his college-educated Mama.

5 comments:

Lindsey December 14, 2009 at 2:39 PM  

Yay for graduation and congratulations!!! I'll be graduating next year! I was starting to worry about you and almost sent you a message. I can't handle not having any blog posts. I go into withdrawls.

So excited you are breast feeding now! Any idea when you'll be able to bring him home? Can't wait to see the pics!

Angela December 14, 2009 at 5:29 PM  

If I'd known you were coming to Georgia, I would've invited you over to say, "Hi!" Congratulations on your accomplishment and graduation! And I'm glad to hear Liam is doing so well at the breast!

Becky December 14, 2009 at 5:55 PM  

Congrats Michelle! Thats awesome - not only graduation but the breastfeeding! Its all going to work out and thats incredible.

~gretchen~ December 14, 2009 at 8:35 PM  

that is so awesome! your newly aquired title list is pretty impresive! i live in GA! dont feel bad about not seeing him for a bit, well youll be sad obviously but dont feel guilty, he WILL be proud one day! go you!

Becky,  December 15, 2009 at 8:49 AM  

I'm so proud of you! Congratulations!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP