How Do I Love Thee...

>> 2.14.2010

I don't understand why Cupid was chosen to represent Valentine's Day. When I think about romance, the last thing on my mind is a short, chubby toddler coming at me with a weapon.
Author Unknown


There is a good chance that Valentine's Day was created solely for my entertainment. I am wild for all things cheesy.. and, let's face it, Valentine's Day is one of the cheesiest.

Cheesy.. but, oh, so fun.

Today, Ryan and I celebrated with pink frosted cinnamon twists and cuddles watching Netflix in bed until 1:00 p.m. (with baby and puppy to complete the love-fest, of course). It was the perfect day.

However, last night my sweet valentine surprised me with a dinner cruise on the Southern Belle. We got all dressed up, Ryan's parents lovingly came to watch the wee one, and we had a grand time! I have never been on a dinner cruise before... It was quite an experience:

It was a lovely time. The boat was pretty, the views were spectacular, the food was amazing, and the company was entertaining. It was a generally fantastic evening--- deserving of many positive adjectives... and containing just the right amount of cheese.

Happy Valentine's Day, Ryan Lee!
Thank you for a lovely day of love.


6 comments:

Tristan! February 14, 2010 at 10:43 PM  

This is so cute! It sounds like it was an amazing time!

~gretchen~ February 15, 2010 at 12:50 AM  

im jealous! ryan is pretty hardcore isnt he?!!! happy valentines day!

Michelle February 15, 2010 at 10:17 AM  

Yep. When he puts his creative brain to it... he has wildly romantic grand gestures nailed. I have lots of great memories. :)

emily bilbrey February 15, 2010 at 8:21 PM  

how completely sweet! what a great surprise! awesome photos; glad you had such a lovely day. cheers!

Julia February 16, 2010 at 2:34 PM  

You guys are the sweetest couple ever!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP