Monthly Photostream

>> 2.12.2010

Memory is a way of holding onto the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose.
The Wonder Years

To appease the masses (aka my mother) we have decided to start releasing a monthly photostream at the end of every month including all the snapshots of Liam we have taken in the preceding weeks.

I hope this will turn into a neat way of updating our family and friends on both Liam's progress and the goings-on of our family each month.

I threw together one for January. It is pretty rough and only includes 17 pictures but.. it gets the job done.

Check it out.

Following slideshows will hopefully be much more sophisticated.. and will certainly include more photographs, but you have to start somewhere!

[And to answer your question: Hell, YES-- we will be whipping out that last picture when Liam heads to prom. I mean, what kind of parents would we be?!]

4 comments:

Mommy Boots (formerly KarmaPearl) February 12, 2010 at 1:47 PM  

I am laughing my ass off at that last one. What a face he's making!!!

emily bilbrey February 12, 2010 at 2:55 PM  

great photos, lady! he's so beautiful! loved the nursing pic - poppy used to grab her cheeks so hard when she would nurse! i think they get excited: MILK! SO GOOD! ;D

Lindsey February 13, 2010 at 5:44 AM  

I love all the pictures!!! He is growing up so quickly! I can't wait to do something like that with my little girl. 2 more days and she will be here!

Unknown February 14, 2010 at 1:51 PM  

I love these pics as well as this idea! I've never used Flicker before but it looks pretty nice. I may have to borrow this idea for my own family and blog.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP