A Brief Word

>> 3.08.2010

We had an absolutely stunning weekend and I cannot wait to share it with you but I quickly wanted to inform you that I will soon be making a lateral move over to Wordpress.

I have decided this for several reasons:

- After exploring Wordpress a little bit, I fell in love with the layout and features. If I maintain this blog long term I would like it to be there-- and I plan on maintaining this blog long term.

- I have been continuously getting error messages through Blogger that make posting difficult.

- I have been contacted numerous times to sponsor reviews and giveaways and that is not really what this blog is for. I find them sort of disruptive and repetitive. If I came across a product that I fell in love with I would be more than happy to tell you all about it, and if there was something that I really believed in I would absolutely love to give it away to you, but to be honest I am pretty indifferent toward the products I have been contacted about and... the emails are just sort of irritating.

- Ryan's blog is at Wordpress. Shouldn't we keep the family together?

Anyway.. I hope you will all continue to visit me once I move. I will absolutely be keeping up with all of you.

See you soon!

- Michelle

2 comments:

Lindsey March 8, 2010 at 11:05 AM  

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Okay, I guess I'll just have to subscribe to your posts instead of looking at them on blogger.....

Michelle March 8, 2010 at 11:26 AM  

Ha, ha, Yeah. That is the only thing keeping me here-- it is so easy to keep up with everyone. I hope it doesn't prove to difficult over there.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP