Liam's Fan Page

>> 3.04.2010

So... our kid is a rockstar.

Click here to check out Liam's new shutterfly page. It is where I will be posting my monthly photostream, videos and updates about Liam's progress. We created this site mostly for our family who we know will be interested in the 27 shots of Liam's feet and what milestones he is hitting every month...but you are more than welcome to take a look as well. February is up and running. It is amazing to see how much he has changed this month!

I also uploaded a video of Liam dreaming, which we find quite adorable. Be sure to sign the guestbook!

And for all you mamas and papas, this is really an awesome resource for keeping friends and family updated on your little bundle of joy. It's free and really easy! Just go to shutterfly.com and sign up! Shutterfly is always giving things away too. We already have a free photo book and 50 free prints waiting for us. Oh, the photo goodness.

I suppose I should mention that this is not a "review" of Shutterfly. I simply signed up this week when I reached my photo storage limit on flikr (way too fast) and have been really, really impressed!

Anyway, let me know what you think.

2 comments:

Mommy Boots (formerly KarmaPearl) March 4, 2010 at 10:34 AM  

I totally did the max that Flickr would allow the very first time I uploaded pics. I will check out Shutterfly, so my fam can stay updated with the thousands of pictures I take of Nellie. Nellie sleeping, Nellie laying, Nellie's fingers, Nellie smiled! SNAP EIGHTY PICTURES NOW. Ah, parenthood.

Amber March 6, 2010 at 12:24 PM  

I just love the expressions he makes as he gets older. I enjoyed the slideshow.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP