Further Proof...

>> 11.23.2009

...that in spite of the fact that I am not yet dealing with 3 a.m. feedings or the bleeding ears due to infant tantrums or the burping/diapering/wiping/hugging/snuggling/juggling of parenthood... I am already a mama:


Oh, look... he's awake. Time to take 5 million pictures of his face!

OMG. Seriously...he basically makes the cutest expressions.
Ever. In the entire history of... expressions. Look at THAT FACE!!! It is entirely irresistible.

And this one!! I mean... he looks so serious and thoughtful and maybe a little perplexed... but he is a just a baby... and that is Just. Freaking. CUTE.

And man... his head looks SO big in this picture. It might be the angle... but it's probably because he has so much brain crammed in there. I mean.. those are some serious brains.

Look how he knows how to hold my hand- he should still be sucking amniotic fluid and here he is HOLDING MY HAND- obviously, he is a genius.

Definitely a genius.. because when I put in his binkie in his mouth...

He sucks on it.. because HE IS A GENIUS! And a rockstar.

An adorable mini-rockstar genius who makes the best expressions ever in the history of expressions.

And he is mine.

8 comments:

Julia November 23, 2009 at 8:14 AM  

He is looking so wonderful!!!!!!!

And you are a wonderful Momma!

Unknown November 23, 2009 at 9:00 AM  

I agree, totally awesome!

You Rock, Liam!!!!

Lindsey November 23, 2009 at 9:40 AM  

I can't believe how big he's getting!! He is absolutely adorable!!

Shemaiah,  November 23, 2009 at 10:13 AM  

He is looking so grown up already!! Good job, Liam!!

MeWoodward November 23, 2009 at 8:10 PM  

He is SOO adorable I can't get over it!!

Becky November 23, 2009 at 10:56 PM  

Sucking on the binky is awesome!

laura yoder,  November 25, 2009 at 7:06 PM  

Michelle! He is amazing and I agree...an absolute genius. I LOVE reading your comments little mamma. We will miss you, Ryan and baby Liam over Thanksgiving! Praying you get to hold that little boy so so so soon!

Catie December 7, 2009 at 8:49 PM  

He's beautiful!

-Catie White

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP